Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hot Gay Personal Ads - 18 year old Young Kent, United Kingdom Man seeks Older Man over 50 year old to be Love and Sex Slave

18 year old man in Chatham, Kent, United Kingdom Looking For: Older Men, Gay couples 2 guys, Bi Couples woman and bisexual man or Groups for erotic chat/email/e-sex, 1-on-1 sex or group sex to be your love slave.

Hi, i would love to be your love slave. dress me how you want, and make me fulfill your wildest fantasies.I am always submissive, and love being dominated, and punished when i am a naughty boy.I love my ass feeling used for days after you release me. force your cock into my throat and make me swallow your cum.

My Ideal Person:

I prefer older men, preferably over 50. I just love cock and love taking any size, or shape. Im looking for a dominant person or couple that would like somebody to please them in anyway they like. I want you to have me any way you want, make me feel helpless as you fuck my mouth with me unable to stop you. treat me like your little bitch as my ultimate fantasy is to be forced to be your dirty whore and have no controll over being fucked whatsoever, I would lso like to be tied up and fucked too.

Age/Sex: 18/Male Orientation: Bisexual

Status: Single Eye Color: Prefer not to say

Hair Color: Prefer not to say Speaks: English

Lives in: ​Chatham, Kent, United Kingdom

Looking for: Men, Gay couples 2 guys, Bi Couples (woman and bi man) or Groups for erotic chat/email/e-sex, 1-on-1 sex or group sex

My Groups - find him in Outpersonals group fuck me rough

Meet this hot young gay boy looking for an older man


1 comment: