Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Best Friend Outdoor Threesome - A Hot Gay Outdoor Threesome Sex Story

Robin looked at me and knew what I wanted. Robin walked over to me and waved his dick at me. I got on my knees and started slowly licking his dick. Robby stood next to his brother for me to suck his dick. Robin walked away and Robby laid down and give me room to deep throat his dick. Robin was very impressed with and wanted me to deep his cock, too. He was rough about it. First by slapping his dick on my face, then he started shoving it in my mouth. He would not stop until my lips kissed his balls. Robby started to lick my ass, getting it ready for his dick. While, he slowly shoved his dick in my ass, Robin plunged deep into my throat. I was stuff in both ends, and loving every second of it.

Robby started to build up speed and I knew he was ready to shoot his load. He pulled out of my hole and shot his load all over my ass. Robin pulled his dick out of my mouth and walked behind me to take full advantage of my wet asshole. Using his brother's load to lube his dick. Next, I felt the head of his dick pushing at my sore rose bud. He shoved it in hard and fast. His balls hit my balls with a loud slap. He had to cover my mouth to keep me from yelling. He was out of control and I kept asking for more, more, and more. Robin picked me up and carried me to a large flat stomp along the river's edge. He sat down on the stomp, lend back and let me ride that big cock.

Robby never went soft. He shoved his dick back in my mouth. I was in heaven and didn't want to stop. Robin stood up again and laid me down, on my back. It was Robby's turn to ride my ass. So, he lifted my legs and impaled me, like a hot knife in butter.

Before Robby knew what was happening, Robin was sliding his dick in his ass. Robin let Robby fuck himself while he fucked me. Robin had to take his time, because Robby had only been fucked a few times. Robin kept praising Robby for how tight his asshole was. He slowly watched his large hard rod disappear in Robby's ass. There we were with me on my back, Robby pounding my ass and impaling himself on Robin's cock.

Read the whole story My Best Friend Outdoor Threesome in the Magazine section under erotic stories

1 comment: