Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Piss Boy In Training – A Gay Fetish Sex Story

Piss Boy In Training – A Gay Fetish Sex Story





by Farmboy (coreyzhot@yahoo.com)


***


Training as a piss boy is hard but the rewards are

golden. (MM, ws)


***


We had just enjoyed an hour of lovemaking, his young,

cut cock was delicious to lick and suck and I tongued

his sweet balls, licked his belly and sucked the

nipples on his breasts and slowly worked my way up to

his lips and we joined with our tongues entwined and I

felt we a were one. He rolled me over and sucked at my

cock and licked his way to my pussy hole and rimmed me,

flicking his tongue in and out, making me arch up

against him and moan, and begging for his manhood

inside my boy-hole.


I licked at his cock, slurping it nice and wet for him

and lay back, raising my legs up and spread them wide,

presenting my love-hole for him. He knelt between my

legs and slowly slipped inside, my body open and ready

for his lovemaking.


I whimpered softly as he slowly sank into me, until he

was there, bottomed out, he balls against my ass, my

own cock rigid and oozing pre-cum between our bodies as

we pressed together. He lay his hands on my breasts and

began to slide in and out, each time bringing his cock

almost out with just the head inside me and then he

would fall back into me with all his body weight. I

would grunt and whimper and moan as he kept at it for

more than a half hour, somehow holding back his juices

from me, making ask for more cock for him to fill my

ass with his man-juices.


As he began to pick up speed and rammed his cock hard

into me, grinding it from side to side as he rode me

like a stallion, my own cock quivered and shot cum all

over the both of us. He laughed at that and took his

hand and wiped some of it off his chest and put it to

my mouth to suck off… I was in love.


Soon my whole being went to some other world as he

cried out and pushing into me as far as he could, he

lasted his cum down into me and I could feel the heat

of it throughout my body.


He lay there on my chest, his cock still deep inside my

now cum filled pussy-hole, my legs now wrapped around

his waist and told me he had another treat for me. And

smiled.


I looked at hi a bit funny because of the taunting way

he said it and then suddenly felt a gushing heat

explode in my ass and realized he was pissing into me.

I was shocked and tried to shake him off but he easily

held me down as the flooding continued. I would have

thought he had pissed a gallon into me. “Relax, baby, I

know that it’s your first time with this, but it will

not be the last. You need to take everything I have to

give you, baby,” he said as he leaned down and kissed

me deeply.


I sighed and relaxed. I was his to use, it was just so

unexpected. My bowels felt like they were going to

burst, but his cock was still hard and had my ass

plugged tight. We lay there for 15 more minutes before

he let me up, the piss and cum running down my legs as

I ran for the bathroom, while he laughed.


We washed up and had a pizza and a few beers and just

enjoyed the evening. It was later that he told me to

kneel before him and he spread his legs and pulled his

semi-hard cock out of his shorts. I was happy because I

was ready for some good cock-sucking, but when he put

his cock into my mouth, he held me by the back of my

head and quietly said, “I need to piss again, open up

and suck it down, bitch.” Before I could move, hot

streams of piss flooded my mouth and as I struggled

against the volume hitting the back of my throat, he

lunged against me, yanking my head to his belly and

buried it to his balls. The piss just went straight

down my throat and while it was hot and gushing, I

managed to take it.


When he was done pissing, he told me to suck him off as

a treat for being a good piss drinker. The whole thing

with the piss had him hard and hot and it was an easy

cock-sucking session. He came fast and hard and I had

what I loved best, a belly full of his sweet cum-

juices.


A week later we a were at a party and he told the 5

others there, both the tops and the submissives like me

that no one should take a leak in the bathroom, but

that I was there to be their piss bowl. He had me kneel

in front of him and slid his cock down my throat and

unloaded while all the others watched.


When he pulled out, another of the tops came over and

told me to open up and take it down, I did as I was

told and sucked it in as he dumped his bladder load. It

was hard to keep from splashing any out and I ended up

with wet piss down my chin and shirt, even to my pants,

as though I had peed on myself.


The other subs did what they were told and while they

were a lot gentler, I probably drank down 15 loads of

piss before the night was done. When my own bladder was

bursting, I begged to go to the bathroom, and they all

came in and laid me in the tub and still in my clothes,

made me piss in my pants. Several of them pulled out

their cocks and pissed all over me, in the face and

hair and my love stood to the side smiling.


Finally he let me shower and they threw out my clothes.

I was laid over the bathroom counter and ass fucked

while they watched and then he pulled out and invited

anyone else who wanted to fuck me to have a go at it. I

happy to say that I enjoyed being ass-fucked by the

other tops. I could tell the other subs were not too

thrilled about their cum shots ending up in my ass, but

I was smiling. When that was over and I had cum running

down my legs he slid his cock back into my ass and

pissed into me again. Two others followed suit and it

was back to the shower


When I came out this time he led me naked into the

living room and told everyone that I was being trained

as a piss-boy. He had me kneel on all fours in the

middle of the room and took the piss soaked belt from

my pants and brought it whipping across my ass some ten

times, so that I was raw with the bleeding welts it

made and then stopped. I fell to the floor weeping.


He told me I had a choice, either take my new role as a

piss hole or get up and walk out and away for good. I

crawled to him and begged him to keep me. Later that

night in our bed he was loving and gentle, ” I am so

sorry about tonight but to be a real piss-boy you

needed to be publicly broken to it and you passed with

flying colors,” he said as he brought his sweet lips to

mine.


I have become so addicted to pee drinking that if he is

gone for a day or so, I have gone to the bathroom in a

nearby gay bar and begged for piss to drink. I even

drink my own piss if no other is available.


We had one bi-couple visit and I even got to clamp onto

her cunt-lips and suck down hers while he was filling

my ass with his, while my love watched and was so proud

of me. Fetish? I guess it is, addicted? I know I am.


END

No comments:

Post a Comment