Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Prom Date

Prom Date





quick edit by Borg Continuum


***


Three guys drop off their prom dates and go out to a

wild gay party just for the hell of it. (MM, 1st-gay-

expr, orgy)


***


The limo barely held all six of us. Three couples of

teenagers in rented tuxedos and borrowed gowns.


We danced, and as the night went on, tux coats removed

and we danced until the sweat was pouring down our faces

and bodies. The girls were all giggly and chatting as

usual. We three boys were kind of awkward but after some

tokes on some stolen pot (I got a joint from my brother)

we felt better.


Breakfast was an event too, most of the kids were there,

at our old haunt. Even the waitresses took pictures of

us, most had known us for years. The party afterwards

was hot, our limo dropped us off. One of the girls had

left her car at the house.


And the tolerant parents there seemed to let us do what

we wanted, dancing out by the pool, swimming in our

underwear, sneaking liquor and making noise because we

could.


Tim, Cal and I dropped the girls off – and got our

kisses – and even I got a squeeze of breast as the rest

watched from the car. Where too now? I asked.


Cal drove off out of town to a place he knew.


The place was jumping. And it seemed full of other

dudes, some of which I recognized from church or school.

The music was blasting, the splashes in the back yard

told me there was a pool and the place smelled of pot,

booze, and aromas like the school locker room.


Charley, one of the jocks seemed to welcome us as the

host. Except for the fact he was wearing only a

jockstrap, that didn’t surprise me. “No rules,” he said

and welcomed us.


As we wandered around, I realized it was a stud party,

meaning only guys were there. And because of that, guys

were dancing with other guys, usually in little groups

too. This seemed weird to me but I didn’t leave.


I took a deep hit off a joint passed to me and leaned

against the wall watching guys dancing in their

jockstraps, underwear, shorts and usually no shirts. I

turned my head to look outdoors and saw naked guys

horsing around by the pool.


It was going to be a wild night I knew, but I still felt

weirded out buy being with obviously gay guys all

around.


“C’mon,” Cal pulled me to where he and Tim were gyrating

to some dance mix sounds, Tim was already shirtless and

Cal peeled his off as soon as I joined them.


We danced, shared the joint again – and I was feeling

the heat – and soon was dancing in my jockey shorts and

didn’t really care that I was in a room with a bunch of

gay guys. I truly don’t remember taking off my tux shirt

or pants, and didn’t even know where they were. I was

barefoot, sweating and feeling my body sweat in my white

jockey shorts.


Tim was wearing some sort of pouch thing that was purple

and we were making fun of it, especially when he moved

his hips making it bounce up and down. Cal was down to

his boxers too and his fly didn’t hide his cock which

seemed to poke its head out as he danced.


We ran for the pool discarding what we had left on and

dove into the chilling and sobering water, Hands on each

other’s chests and arms, we horsed around awhile and

then got out to join others who were dancing poolside

totally naked.


It was like being in the locker room, except here nobody

seemed to hide themselves or care if you looked.


I saw Charley naked there, Tim and Cal I had seen

before..but never been able to stare,


“Come on,” Tim patted my bare butt. “We got some things

to discuss,” he said as the three of us went into the

house, peed and then wandered down the hallway.


Alcohol was making my head spin, or was it the? I wasn’t

sure. I knew I had to wait awhile so I wouldn’t end up

in the toilet barfing, not because of any reason then it

was hard to get there due to others already there.


“In here,” Cal said. We went into a room which was pitch

black.


“What’s goin on?” I said but as soon as I said that, I

felt a hand on my cock. “Hey!” I jumped, then I heard

Tim’s voice. “hush, it’s only me.”


Somehow that made it ok, despite the fact Tim had never

touched my cock before, or any other guy for that

matter. Why wasn’t I leaving this place? Why was I going

along with this?


Instead of leaving I followed his lead and was soon

laying on mattress on the floor and feeling a warm mouth

working on my cock. It was weird, I’d never gotten a

blowjob from my girlfriend before, even though I’d tried

to get her to do it, and here I was on prom night

getting one from Tim. It was Tim, wasn’t it? It was so

dark in the room that I wasn’t sure who was doing me.


Then I heard, “Here try mine.”


I opened my mouth to respond but felt something rub

against my lips and then I tasted someone’s cock. That’s

when I heard Cal’s voice, “Just go slow man, let’s have

fun tonight, okay?”


Instead of being repulsed by this I nursed on his

cock… I even felt the shivers of pleasure as someone –

maybe Tim – increased their efforts on my cock at the

same time. I’d never felt like this before, being

involved with two people at once, it was an increasable

feeling being worked on and wo9rking on someone like

this.


Then I felt my legs being held up as someone’s tongue

dove into my butt-crack and it was so pleasurable and

the room was so dark, I didn’t object, I didn’t stop

whoever it was.


Then in my drunk and high state I was on my hands and

knees begging to be butt-fucked. I knew that guys fuck

each other but I’d never really thought about it before,

but I was so turned on by all this sexual contact that I

was getting that I needed something more.


My mouth was nursing another cock, I didn’t know whose.

Then I felt someone’s hands wrap around my stomach and

he moved up behind me and then fumbled there and I felt

something big and hot and slick push against my ass-

hole.


I could have stopped it then and there but whoever it

was behind me had reached down and began to slowly

massage my dick as he pushed into me. I knelt there

sucking some goy, being jacked off and getting a dick in

my ass, all at one time. It was mind numbing.


I was in a zone, that’s the only reason I can justify

that I let some strange guy cum in my ass. The fact is

that I did let him and then I was shooting my own cum

and swallowing another guys, all at once. Increasable.


Afterward, we swam in the pool for awhile to cool down.

Tim disappeared and Cal and I danced with some others.

The party was quieting down as the others around us

slept anywhere they could. I found the hallway again

and that dark room. I stumbled inside and over bodies

and found the mattress where I’d lost my “gay

virginity”, finding a place among the arms and legs

there. I was soon engaged in more cock sucking and butt-

fucking. The room smelled of sweat, cum and men’s

bodies.


**


Breakfast was weird. It was late morning and guys were

in their underwear or still naked. Some were swimming,

diving, others were at the kitchen country making

omelets and a mess in the process.


Tim, Cal and I became popular for our cooking abilities

and stood there wearing nothing but aprons, our butts

sticking out, which must have been quite a sight.


Then sadly, after we’d eaten everyone began dressing and

leaving.


That prom night was the first gay experience I’d ever

had in my life, but it hasn’t been the last. To Cal and

Tim, it was just a lark, but to me it was a defining

moment in my life. I’d always wondered why my orgasms

had been so weak when I was getting off with women. That

night I came again and again like a stud horse, blowing

my load all over the place.


I still date women, but I look for likely gay party’s to

attend and the no-holds-bared kind are my favorites. I

haven’t told my buddies that I’ve turned into a bisexual

and probably won’t… but if I did, I wonder if they’d

be interested in… you know.


END

No comments:

Post a Comment