Monday, May 28, 2012

Get Together- A Hot Gay Orgy Sex Story

I don't know how it happened, but this last weekend I ended up with three of the biggest-dicked guys I've ever known in one room together.

Eric was one of them, of course. Marco was another – our hung friend with the Prince Albert piercing that we occasionally pal around with. The third was Kyle, one of Eric's old drinking buddies.

We all came back to my place after a party at a mutual friend's place. The drinks were flowing, old stories were told, and it wasn't long before Eric asked if I'd be interested in learning how many of them were true. I'd heard stories about Kyle's dick, but hadn't quite believed them. It turned out they were all true. And Eric was dead set on making sure I found out all about it.

Eric and Marco were getting frisky in the kitchen doorway, but I saw him send Kyle over with a drink for me. We chatted a bit, and I found myself attracted to Kyle despite knowing what a bad boy he was, and how he'd broken Eric's heart once upon a time.

He's a charmer, blue eyes, brown hair, worn slightly shaggy. He has an easy smile, one that invites you to share the dirtiest thoughts you are having about him – and with a body like his, you will be having them!

So I was, very shortly, kissing him, groping his toned, taut body, moving ever closer to the massive bulge I could see in his pants. When I finally got it out, I was amazed. The thing was huge and heavy, with a fat purple head. It was cut, which only made the crown stand out more. The skin was tight, and I slid my hand over him greedily, groping him, squeezing the hot pillar of flesh in my fist until he arched up and moaned.

I slid down to suck him, soon had his thick cock buried in my throat, my nose down around his pubes. A few drinks and my gag reflex just vanishes, I swear. It was really good head, too, sloppy and eager. I wanted to stuff myself with him. I was sure I'd wind up riding his cock by the end of the night. He hitched his shirt off and played with my hair, lay back and enjoyed the blowjob.

Someone started stripping my pants off me, and before I knew it, Marco had pulled my jeans off and had his tongue in my ass. Eric wedged himself in, helped jerk and stroke my cock. I was, I thought, in heaven.

Kyle pulled Eric up after a while, started sucking him as he leaned with one hand on the back of the couch. I still had that wonderful cock in my mouth as Marco took position behind me.

I can't believe that much dick fit into me. Marco's giant cock vanished into me an inch at a time while I groaned around a mouthful of Kyle's dick. Eric watched me, grinning.

Marco pounded the hell out of me, fucking me until I thought my teeth were going to come loose. I wound up with Kyle's cum dripping off my face and Marco hammering me so hard I could barely take a full breath. Eric just watched with that same silly grin on his face. I think he likes sharing almost as much as doing.

We all wound up well-fucked and happy, and I had three big dicks to play with all night long.

We should have these little get-togethers more often!

Read More Gay Sex Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment