Sunday, June 10, 2012

Muscle Bound - A Hot Gay Bdsm Sex Story

I'm in trouble. I know it at once when Rick gets hold of me. We're both working at the same gym, him as a trainer and me as an accounts manager. It's my job to sign 'em up, his to whip 'em into shape. But here I am, about to be whipped into shape!

He's got me sitting backwards at the lat pulldown machine, both my wrists raised and tied to the bar above my head. And he's torturing my cock.

I'm stiff as iron, and my body is begging for release, but he just keeps sucking and jerking me slowly, working me up to a frenzied peak. His own dick is hard, I can see it slipping out of the band of his blue workout shorts. He fondles it, playing with it idly. I want to suck it, want to feel it inside me.

He makes me wait until I am absolutely begging for it. Then he unties me, makes me bend over and grab the weight bench opposite us. I hang on tight to the vinyl while he makes his entrance. That cock of his, so huge and thick, darker than the rest of him, with its fat purplish head . . . it's going to make me beg for mercy in nothing flat. He slaps my ass, tells me to fuck myself on his cock.

Because I can't get enough, I do. I shove back, eagerly taking him deep into my hole. It feels like he's penetrating every part of me. He pumps his cock in my ass, hard and fast, until I feel the burn. His dick is all-consuming, it possesses me.

He leans over, muscular arms binding me tight, hauls himself into me with all his strength. His powerful body flexes one giant muscle. He works himself in and out of me with feverish force. His cock swells in my ass; my own is dripping with pre-cum.

I stroke myself off, him growling in my ear, and then I come, spurting all over the vinyl seat. He rolls me to my back, stands above me like a hot, muscle bound god, stroking his mammoth cock. He comes, and it rains down on me, hot as sweat.

We smile at each other, knowing that as soon as opportunity permits, we'll be right back here doing it again. And next time, he'll be the one tied to the machine!



Read Hot Gay Sex Stories , Get Webcams , Videos at Xtrainches

No comments:

Post a Comment