Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gay Black Guy Seeking Hung White Guy - Italian - for Hot Interracial Sex , Dating and Friendship

​I am black looking for a white guy with a nice cock

"​I am turned on when guy take off clothes and some big dick too . I love oral especially sucking on a big white dick with big balls. Anal.And willing to experiment.

This Gay Black Guy's Hobbies include :

Movies - Latest movie was Expendables 2 and I love Italian sausage.

Theater - Last show seen was The Lion King

Dance - I like classical and going to clubs as well.

Age/Sex: 23/Male Orientation: Gay

Status: Prefer not to say Eye Color: Prefer not to say

Hair Color: Prefer not to say Speaks: English

Looking for: White men for a "discreet" relationship, erotic chat/email/e-sex or other "alternative" relationships

Meet This Hot Gay Black Guy for Interracial Sex and Dating


No comments:

Post a Comment