Wednesday, November 9, 2016

New York Adventure

From Gay Dating Sex Personals
New York Adventure


by dale10 (maipenraikhap@msn.com)
***
I seduce a teenage boy in New York and then offer him
to my black friend. (MM/b, nc, rp, ped, 1st, intr)
***
My Friends: I must share with one of my adventures in
New York. As some of you know, I went there to deliver
a pig to his new owner for a friend of mine. That all
went well. I played with a few of the pig boys of my
friends, but my attempt to hook up with some boys to
humiliate over the internet, just didn’t pan out.
Two never showed up and one was not a boy at all, but a
thirty-eight year old overweight guy. Nothing wrong
with that, but he was not what he said he would be, and
so my plans were ruined.
But things turned out for the best. There were tons of
kids in the Big Apple. It seems many high schools
around the country bring their kids(especially drama
depts.) to New York to see theatre around this time of
year. So many hot young teenage boys, I almost lost it.
All that sweet young ass all around.
It’s amazing to scope boys that age. They are half men
and half babies. They are loud and foul mouthed, but
their skin is soft as milk and their lips are full and
their eyes wide and innocent. They try to act tough,
but they are like little boys, punching and shoving
each other every chance they get. And their asses are
works of art.
So, I am in line at Tarzan, waiting to go in, and I
strike up a conversation with this fifteen year old who
wants to be an actor. He is a thin ginger haired young
colt. He will be gay someday, but doesn’t know it yet.
When I tell him I am a director in the theatre, he just
about cums in his pants.
My dick is rock hard just talking to him. I tell him I
am always looking for new talent and is he serious
about a career in theatre. He is just about drooling. I
tell him about some of the famous people I have worked
with and show him some photos I carry in my wallet. (I
have been lucky in my career so these are not faked)
We go into the theatre and I think that is that, and I
start to scope some more teenage boy ass, but this kid
whose name is Luke keeps hanging around. I ask him
where his group is, and he says “who cares, they bore
me.” Wow, that sounds like an invitation to me. I buy
him a coke and put my hand on his shoulder, and he
doesn’t seem to mind. Soon I am rubbing his ass right
there in the theatre and it is a good tight round ass
too. Then we have to go in for the first act.
Intermission will be the test. Since the show is shit
except for the half naked leading man, I think about
Luke and rub my hard dick during the first act. If I
have scared him, he will not appear at intermission. If
he wants more, he will show up. Like a puppy following
a scent, he seeks me out at intermission and hangs all
over me, asking me all about my career in theatre.
He thinks the guy playing Tarzan is “awesome” so that’s
a sign right there he is a queer in the making. I love
his long red hair. I watch his full lips when he talks
to me, but I hardly hear what he says, as I am thinking
about shoving my dick into his fifteen year old mouth.
I can imagine how soft it will feel. I have been
dealing with another fifteen year old via email
recently, so this real live boycunt is a special treat
for me. Suddenly I forget all about older pig boys and
training and humiliation and abuse games and just want
to taste this sweet young virgin. I want to suck his
nectar and open him up like a flower.
I tell him its a shame that we can’t get away from his
group as I would like to spend more time talking to him
about his goals in the theatre and maybe even set up an
audition. He falls for it and says tomorrow is a free
day for him. It’s not a free day for me as I have a
ticket for a matinee of a show, but what the fuck is a
hundred dollar loss when I might get my eight and a
half inch fucker into the virginal ass of a fifteen
year old midwest boy?
I tell him I will meet him in the lobby of my hotel. I
only half expect he will show up, but the little cunt
it early. His tongue is almost hanging out of his
mouth. He fawns on me and hangs on my arm. I can tell
he has a crush on me. Believe me I am not that enticing
and much older than what he should be seeking, but
perhaps it is my status as a theatre director.
Also I seem to have some natural charm and ability to
attract youth. I say this will all modesty. We have to
all use our talents, right? So I take him up to my
room. I show him some theatre stuff I have bought, and
soon I am seated on my bed with my arm around him and I
can tell he needs to be kissed. He has never felt male
lips on his, and he is ready for it.
Holy Fuck do we kiss. Unless you have recently kissed a
fifteen year old, you may have forgotten how they kiss.
They just about suck your face into their mouth. They
slobber and lick and can’t get enough, and it’s like
they are eating your face. He told me had has thought
about this kind of thing, but never believed it would
really happen.
I tell him I need to get some photos of him, not only
as an audition, but also so I can remember our
wonderful time. He is too shy to pose bare assed, but
lets me take some model like poses of him in his little
white underpants. His body is alabaster. Pale and
smooth and almost hairless. He is thin, but well
muscled like so many boys his age. He has the long lean
look of a colt just learning to walk. His armpits are
moist and smell of boy. He hasn’t got much dick lump,
but that’s okay as it is his pussy I am after.
I start to lick and kiss his body. He cries, not from
fear, but from joy. I peeled off his underpants and
played with his six inch pisser. It starts to leak
almost at once. His balls are very soft and round and
hairless. They tighten up as if he will cum almost at
once. I rubbed his ass mounds and then worked a finger
into his ass crack, all the while kissing him. He
pushed his body into my, like he is trying to go
through me. All the time he moans like he is in some
kind of pain.
And so I fucked the little cunt. I fucked him in the
ass. His pretty teenage boy ass. I fucked him as hard
and as deep as I could. I fucked him until he was
chewing on the pillow so as not to scream out in pain.
I forced my big leaking prick into his little virgin
boy ass. I fucked his face too, down into his throat
until he was gagging on dick. I taught him how to lick
balls and eat ass, and he learned everything he needs
to know to take back to the midwest. He learned
everything a fifteen year old faggot needs to know. I
tasted his velvet soft scrotum and I ate out his moist
hairless ass.
I had him squirming with lust until the bed sheet was
soaking wet with our sweat and our juices. I fucked him
three times, whispering in his shell like ear that I
think he will be a wonderful actor. While he slept in
my arms, naked and slick and wet, I telephoned a friend
of mine in New York and invited him over. When he
showed up, I introduced him as a talent agent. Luke was
quite uptight to see this huge black guy in my room.
But soon, my buddy Tivo (that’s his name) had stripped
bare assed and was in bed with us.
The boy got scared and wanted to leave, but I started
to kiss him and we had him hot again in no time. Young
puppies like that are so easy to turn on. Soon my big
black buddy was feeding fifteen year old Luke that huge
fuckhose of his, and I had four fingers up the boy’s
ass. Tivo’s dick is over nine inches and thick as a
wine bottle. I knew it was going to rip this puppy
open.
I had to hold my hand over the kid’s mouth while Tivo
slammed his huge prick up to the balls into the boy’s
ruptured rectum. The kid’s body was flopping on the bed
like he was having some kind of seizure, and I guess in
some way he way. Tivo fucked him really hard. He shot
off twice up the young cunt.
Afterward Luke did cry from pain and humiliation. I
told him it was all a part of growing up. I slapped his
ripped young ass and told him to get dressed and get
back to his high school group. He sniffed back tears
and asked if he would see me again. I told him gently
that I had only wanted to fuck him and probably not. I
also told him that I didn’t totally one hundred percent
trust Tivo and if I were Luke, I would get an AIDs test
when he got home.
Now I know that Tivo is clean, but I wanted to watch
the kid freak out a bit. I guess that is the sadist in
me. I wanted to picture him walking into an AIDs
clinic, how scared he will be, knowing everyone will
know he was fucked in the ass.
I stroked his pretty face and told him everything was
going to be fine. He would grow up to be a fine
cocksucking faggot, and perhaps a fine actor as well. I
told him to have sex as often as he could and to enjoy
it. I told him there were probably other boys on his
trip he could do things with if he just took some
risks. I told him where in New York to go if he wanted
to pick up some more guys before the end of their trip.
I kissed him and sucked his face a bit more, and then
sent him tearfully on his way.
Then to be safe, I checked out and changed hotels…
To be continued?

No comments:

Post a Comment