Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Pascal a Curacao Gay Love Story

  

I became a crypto billionaire almost accidentally. I would check out newsgroups and reddit and found out about this new currency. I thought it was only for nerds but since I had some extra cash, I thought why not.
I was  regular civilian with a regular job on the grind. I basically didn't think much of the bitcoin I bought but kept getting inspired by what I was reading and hearing about it. But it was back on the grind.
It started going up and up and higher than I could have ever imagined and I sold it all for more than a billion and suddenly life changed. I left my job and decided to travel the world if just for a little while.
With my new found wealth, I decided to live in Curacao. I'd always loved the country and decided to test out the waters. I rented a villa just a short walk from the ocean but far enough to avoid flooding if there was a storm.
Here the plan was to write the great novel I always wanted. Everything was working out. No boss or politics just me and my pen.
At the villa, I needed to get some work done and hired Pascal. He was a dark skinned black man with muscles everywhere. He was an overall handyman but specialized in plumbing. He managed to be quite the fixer upper and kept the place in top shape.
One day he came over and after fixing some plumbing we just stood talking when he grabbed my head and forced it down on his cock. I just did as ordered and started sucking his massive black cock. It was hard as a rock and I gagged over and over till I relaxed my muscles. I was taking all of his 10 inch black rod with ease. Faster and faster he fucked my face till he exploded in a huge sigh. I came at the same time.
We cleaned up after and went out to eat. The next day it was the same. And over and over again for the next couple of weeks till we decided we would be lovers if only for a little while.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment