Monday, May 28, 2012

Library Time - A Hot Gay Nerd Sex Story

Just me and him, late after closing, in the stacks. All day, I'd been ogling him as I researched my project for my lit class. Hard not to; lean, tall, handsome, dark hair and pale skin, with perfect little wire-rimmed glasses for that geeky overkill.

We knew each other pretty well – lots of parties, lots of study groups, a couple of classes together. When he offered to help me out with my project, I leaped at the chance. Only we weren't getting any work done.

He had me pushed against a bookshelf, and now he was on his knees, sucking my cock. His eyes were closed behind his glasses. His hair kept falling in his face, and I kept brushing it away. His mouth was soft, hot, talented. I wanted to just grab his hair and fuck his face, but the teasing was nice, too.

Nicer was pulling him up, bending him over the little trolley that held the books to be shelved, and taking his pants down. His ass, creamy white, pale, was just perfect, and begged to be spanked. I slapped it a few times, then slapped it harder, until I brought red up in the cheeks, giving him some color.

I dug my nails into his tender flesh as I ate his ass until he begged me to stop, then begged me for more. I got my fingers into him and he all but wailed, hauling on my hair. I had to oblige – I didn't want him suffering. I stood, lay my cock along the crack of his ass.

I'm big. Not, like, a mule or anything, but my cock is definitely sizeable, and it was the biggest he'd ever seen. I know, 'cause he told me so. Well, there's a definite thrill involved in introducing some cute young thing to the joys of oversized cock, and so I decided to really take my time about this.

I pressed against his ass, nudging against his asshole a little at a time, easing off, nudging again. I could feel him tightening, loosening; feel him relax slowly until the spongy head of my cock had almost slipped in.

He moaned, then yelped when I flexed my hips and drove in, his asshole swallowing the head of my cock. He was hot and tight, squeezing, and I felt him start to panic. Too big, he was sure it was too big. I eased it into him, leaned over, whispered in his ear, gentle words. I pushed in, held him there, felt his ass adjust from squeezing cramps to gentle, rolling contractions. I stroked his cock and he sighed, then moaned, bit me on the arm.

I had him. I knew I did. I fucked him slowly, easily, taking the long way around as it were, letting him get used to it. He panted, moaned, glasses askew. I pulled them off, tossed them aside and kissed him, drooled onto his tongue. He clutched my hip and pulled me in.

So I pounded him, feeding his ass my fat cock over and over, until he was begging for more, begging for me to do it harder, begging me to fuck him like a bitch. I came inside him, gushing what felt like a gallon of jizz into his ass, emptying myself.

We slid to the floor, where he rolled me over as he pulled off me. His cock was still standing up fat and hard, just as big as mine was. I knew that look. It was my turn to take it.

He pushed my leg up, and I gritted my teeth, groaned as he made his slow entry.

Aah, college. Those were the days.

Read More Gay Sex Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment