Saturday, May 26, 2012

Private Show - A Gay Webcam Fantasy Sex Story

Those amateur guys really get me hot under the collar. This 21-year-old boy is straight all the way, but I have to say that only makes him cuter.

At 5'11 and 190, he has a sporty build from his active lifestyle, but he's also a dancer! And he's been dancing since the tender age of 18. His nine inch cock certainly deserves wider exposure, so I can't blame him for sharing it with the world!

He's cute, with that regular-guy appeal that gets me so stiff. And he's straight. Damn, that makes my balls ache just thinking about it. He's never known the pleasure of having a hard cock worked slowly into his ass. He's never known the joys of feasting on another man's cock while his own is worshiped and fondled.

I'd be glad to teach him, letting him strip for me, reserved at first and then more and more enthusiastic. I'd pull him into my lap and let him grind there, feeling the hard aching length of my cock pressed against his backside through the thin underwear.

I can smell his aftershave, feel his body's feverish warmth as he gives me this private dance in the back of a seedy club. I touch him even though I am not supposed to. I can't resist. He's too delicious.

I slip him a fifty, whisper in his ear what I want him to do. He agrees, stands in front of me, just a step away, and pulls his cock out. It's half hard, just with the energy of dancing. He strokes it harder, closing his eyes, and I watch him stiffen in front of me. That mammoth cock looks like a tree branch, I swear. My mouth is already watering. I watch him play with the foreskin, rolling it up and down. His balls are tight and round, tasty-looking. His breath pants from between parted lips.

When he's really into it I lean forward and suck him. He knew it would happen. He doesn't open his eyes. I put all I have into it. I want him to find it impossible to resist. I want him to lose control.

It feels too good. He doesn't complain when I work a finger into his ass, then two. I know what I'm doing. Soon he's arching forward, a steady sticky flow of pre-come slicking the head of his cock. I slurp it off his foreskin.

When he's close, so close, I pull him in, hold him. He tries to pull away but I get a hand around his cock and he arches. Begs me to let him cum

I will, I tell him I will, but he has to let me cum, too. He goes over on the seat. I stand and push him into it, knees first.

His ass yields slowly, but yield it does. His huge cock throbs in my fist, he shudders. And I plunge into him deeply, knowing he loves every inch. He does love it, he cries out, shoving back at me once he's adjusted to my size. I hunch over him, we fuck like animals, my hand around his cock, my cock in his ass. Straight he may be, but he loves this, that tight, muscular body shivering with the new sensations.

He comes, I catch it in my hand, make him lick it off. The strokes of his tongue are too much. I come with my fingers in his mouth and my cock in his ass, and he grunts, bites down just hard enough to bring me back to myself.

And here I am, alone, sticky and only half-satisfied, thinking of that beautiful straight boy's cock, and what a waste it is that he'll show it off, but not share it. I hate to admit it, but I'm a sucker for a tease!

Read More Hot Gay Sex Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment