Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hot Gay Sex Story - Greek God

Zeus himself would envy the cock Arpad Miklos was blessed with. Oh, I'm not overlooking the stern, handsome face, the perfectly-sculpted abs, the broad, hairy chest, or those perfect, manly thighs. I'm just saying that his cock looks fashioned by the goddess of love herself for the pleasure of all mankind.

Look how it stands out, straight and hard! A cock like that demands worship, deserves it, and I'd be happy to pay homage to it again and again.

I'd start at his feet, not quite daring to raise my eyes to that enormous thing. I have to work my way up to it. I kiss my way up his shins, his hairy legs, my hand creeping up to squeeze his perfectly-shaped, muscular ass. My other hand steals up his thigh and squeezes his balls, circles his massive cock. I'm not sure how big it is exactly, but I know it's bigger than I think I can swallow. That doesn't mean I won't try.

He stands there with his arms crossed over his massive chest, forearms and biceps bulging. His cock stands out like a piece of statuary, perfect down to every sculpted ridge and vein. I run my tongue over it รข€“ he may look like a work of art but he's human all right. His cock twitches when I run my tongue up under the head, take the tip into my mouth.

With deliberate slowness I take him down, sliding my mouth further and further down the shaft as I caress it with my tongue. He tastes salty, strong. His flesh is warm and firm, the skin smooth and pliant over his iron-hard shaft. I want more, so I take him deeper, and now he puts a hand down to cradle my head, urging me further down on his cock.

I suck him slowly, working back and forth until he fists his hand in my hair, fucks my mouth as he wills, choking me. His cock pulses, the first jet of come floods my mouth and I splutter, then swallow, pulling off him. The rest gushes onto my face, drips to my chest, where he rubs it in with one hand. I lick the come off his fingers, clean it from the tip of his cock.

I would offer nothing less than worship to this gorgeous demigod. read more Hot Gay Sex Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment