Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mike - A Confession of a Gay Size Queen Sex Story

I'll never ever forget the biggest cock I ever saw. Belonged to Mike, a guy I met in Sacramento a couple of years ago. He worked for a photography firm, we hit it off, we dated for a while. The first time we fooled around, I almost passed out when he pulled that thing out of his jeans.

It was so thick that I could barely wrap my fingers all the way around it, and so long that it was too heavy to stand straight up. When he was sitting, it pointed out, accusingly, like a finger. When he stood, it hung down like a horse's cock, which it truly resembled: flushed dark and purple, the fat head glistening, the surface of it covered with dark and pulsing veins.

In a lot of ways, he converted me to my love of big cocks. Before that, I'd been naturally scared of them. But he was patient and gentle and I learned to take him, and after that everything else seemed like a cinch.

That first date, the first one that ended with his cock out of his pants, anyway, was a learning experience. There's a sharp learning curve with big cocks. I'd never had that much to play with and at first I wasn't sure what to do with it, but he showed me. The best way to get to know a cock is to suck it, so that's what I did, of course.

He settled into a corner of the couch, I lay across it, and I took my time exploring him with my tongue, every vein and wrinkle, every hot ripple of his flesh. He tasted salty and musky, and I could smell his excitement hanging in the air. Taste it, dripping from the end of his cock in clear droplets.

When I finally took that fat head in my mouth, I knew I was an addict. It felt amazing – like everything I was had narrowed to this one point: I had to suck this giant cock, and that was all there was to it. My whole purpose had become giving this awesome thing pleasure. I'm serious. It was so big you felt the urge to make friends with it. Like a python or something.

And it's gratifying, learning to take a big one most of the way down, gratifying feeling your mouth completely filled until you're all but breathing him in. Gratifying finally bringing him off, come running out of the corners of your mouth because there's nowhere in your mouth for it to go.

Ah, I know I harp on it, but I really love big ones. There’s so much to love. Read More Hot Gay Sex Stories at Xtrainches.com

No comments:

Post a Comment