Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bisexual Guy Seeks Hot Gay Sex Partners



I'm Jim , a happy member of Outpersonals . I'm bisexual. At first I was bicurious but feeling a little more comfortable with calling myself bisexual. My chances of getting a date increase 100% and I like odds in my favor. Anyway , I love using Outpersonals as my cruise spot.It's great place where you can meet some hot guys. The sign up is free and you can do alot with free membership but there are several plans with different features.The Silver plan is tiered from $20 for one month three months at $12 per month or 12 months at $8 per month.

There is a Gold plan also and the tiers are $30 for one month,$13 for three months or $7 for twelve months. The best plan is the silver or gold plans where you can contact members. Gold is one step better because you can contact members who are broadcasting from cams.If you live in a large metropolitan area this would be ideal in that you can see the person via webcam and feel them out before you ever meet.The best part is you are guarateed to get laid if that's what you're looking for. If you sign up for the three month plan , you're guaranteed to get laid or you membership continues free until you do.Aside from hot gay sex , Outpersonals is a great resource with chatrooms, gay dating tips,safe sex and resources for the "straight and bisexual" communities. Read sex stories and members sex adventures and sign up is free. You will have access to somethings with the free access like members sex adventures but to email members , you need to join one of the plans.


1 comment: