Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Seduced - A Hot Gay Threesome Sex Story

I was 20 years old at the time and I worked for a contractor remodeling kitchens. I was sent out to a clients home to replace some countertops. I arrived early and I think I woke the clients up. A man in a bathrobe answered the door and let me in. After some small talk and a quick cup of coffe, i started to bring in some tools and materials. I was just about to begin and the gentleman said his wife was getting up.

I was somewhat startled when another guy came down the stairway from the second floor and walked into the kitchen. It took be a second to realize they were a gay couple. He walked up and kissed the first man right in front of me. I know I must have blushed and it made me feel a little uncomfortable. At the time I had a girlfreind and although I had thought about sex with another guy once in a while, its not something I spent a lot of time thinking about.

I went back to work and I could see out of the corner of my eye, the two of them whispering in each others ear. They both sat down at the table and I saw the one guy slip his hand up under the others robe and giggle. i couldn't believe they were doing this in front of me. I tried to ignore it but I began to feel a tingling in my groin area. They continued to touch each other almost as a game to see how much they could get away with in front of me.

They were starting to make me feel strangly horny. I would look at them and they would stop their play until I turned away and they would start again. I finally looked at them and told them they were making it hard to work. For some reason, almost as an afterthought, I blurted out "you guys are making me horny".

I turned red, not believing what I had just said. They looked at me with a suprised look and the shorter guy stood up let his robe come open. I could clearly see the bulge and hard cock right thru his underwear. i didn't know what to do and just stood there staring.

No one said anything for a minute and then the taller one asked me if I had ever had sex with another guy. I acted like I was offended and stated "of course not". He then asked me if I would like to watch them. I said I wasn't sure but the horny desire building inside me was getting really hard to hide. They both took their robes off and the taller guy pulled down his friends underwear and began to fondle him. He asked again if I would like to watch and I said "I guess I would".

They smiled at me and then each other and said "come on with us and we went upstairs to their bedroom. As soon as we entered, they laid on the bed and began to kiss each other. The one guy laid on his back and his buddy pulled down his underwear and began to suck his dick. I was startled. i began to turn around to leave but my curiousity got the best of me and I continued to watch almost hipnotized.

Then they changed postitions and began to 69. I wanted to leave but I was so horny I had to stay. Suddenly they stopped and stood up. "why don't you join us" they asked.

I didn't know what to say and just stood there. The shorter man walked over to me. I couldn't take my eyes off his rock hard cock. He took my hand and placed in on his shaft. If felt so nice. I felt a hot wave of untrollabe desire sweep over me. I had never felt this way with another guy before, much less two of them at the same time. He began to unbuckle my belt and slipped my pants down. His freind walked up behind me and began to massage my chest. He grabbed my shirt and lifted it over my head while his freind pulled down my underwear. Before I knew what had happened, I was completely naked with a throbbing hard on. They led me to the bed and had me lay down. I was confused but so horny, I would have done anything the asked. They began to take turns sucking my hard cock. The one guy stood up and got back on the bed and straddled my face. I could feel his cock head against my lips and opened my mouth and he slid his cock inside.

His friend kept playing with my cock as the first one starting making long strokes in and out of my mouth. After just a few strokes, he began to moan and I knew he was cumming. I grabbed his ass and pulled him in tight as he shot load after load in my mouth. I sucked and swallowed every drop!

Then he got up and they traded places. I began to suck the next guy like a madman, wanting him to cum deep in my throat.

Meanwhile I could feel my own climax approaching. I began to moan that I was cumming and grabbed his head and thrust my cock deep in his mouth. Just as I started to cum, the guy fucking my face began to unload in my mouth. He trust his cock so far in I thought i was going to gag, but I managed to eat his entire load.

My face fucker finished his load and slipped his cock from my mouth. His cock was clean and glistening from the moistness of my mouth. I couldn't believe that I had just sucked not one but two guys off. We got up and got dressed and the shorter guy left and went to work. I went back to installing the countertops but didn't go home until my new freind and I had sucked each other off one more time.

This gay sex story written by Outpersonals' member joe4sex2 . Telling him how much you liked it is a great way to break the ice!!


No comments:

Post a Comment