Tuesday, August 14, 2012

On Gay Dating site Outpersonals , Gay and Bisexual Members Open Up about Themselves including this Abused Boy

Outpersonals Gay Magazine is quite a resource for Gay and Bisexual Community

These are success stories written by Outpersonals members . Thank you OP Outpersonals !!! I had a hard and sex filled childhood at the hands of my uncle and father. The past is the past and I'd be lying if I said I hated all of it. Still it turned me into a sex addict and my bottom was always first on the list to satisfy. It was dangerous going to the parks and rest stops and even the truck stops where my uncle kept me jumping from cab to cab until I was 14. I had alot of great experiences between 15 and now but alot of close calls with the law, and because of my slender thin body, alot of full blown of my body by horny men who were alot stronger than me.

Your site changed it all. I meet men, daddy types, everywhere. Besides a sex addiction, I also was depressed because of the separation from my dad n uncle. Though it was rough most times, they left satisfied. It was the HUGEST thing for me to feel them satisfying themselves at my expense. This site brings all that back to me. I have a few dadddy types that see me on their way to work. They are so horny in the morning and I get to take the pain away from them. Sometimes they come after work and their frustrated by the day. I can feel the pain from them having a hard day by the way they abuse my body. But at the end and just when I think I can't take it anymore (not that it would matter), I hear the breathing change, the grip on my bruised hips get tighter, the urgency in the thrusting escalates to a brutal driving of their manhood into my bottom and then they release it all into me. The stress the pain...all of it. I am a boy again taking care of my daddy's needs. Makes me glow. I feel happy doing the thing that my uncle claimed I had a special talent for. Guys have paid for the videos they make of my being and that's helped too. My neighbors probably think I'm a drug dealer with all the traffic. bliss to me and the warm feeling in my tummy is.................calming. Thanks op!

1 comment: